Visit the SC School Library Supervisors website link:https://sites.google.com/site/
scslsupervisors/ for all meeting information.
Function: The section shall provide a means for discussion and cooperation among library media supervisors, and shall support the aims and purposes of SCASL.
Composition: The Supervisors Section Committee is comprised of a Chairperson and members selected by the chair.
Chairperson: The Supervisors Section Committee Chairperson is selected by the SCASL President.
- Provides a means for discussion and cooperation among media supervisors of the state and works for the purposes set forth by SCASL
- Informs the Executive Board of issues relevant to the profession.
- Participates in the South Carolina Association of School Administrators (SCASA) Library Media Roundtable.
2012-2013 Committee Members:
Chair: Julie Putnam, Kershaw, email@example.com
Updated: 28 Jamuary 2013
SCASL Member Login
Book Award Materials Order Form
SCASL Flickr Photos
- AASL Essential Links
- AASL Lesson Plan Database
- American Association of School Librarians
- American Library Association
- eMedia (formerly ITV)
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Request SCASL Membership Roster
- SCASL 23Things
- SCASL BLOG
- SCASL Bylaws
- SCASL Facebook
- SCASL Flickr
- SCASL Listserv
- SCASL Twitter
- SCASL Wiki
- South Carolina Department of Education
- USC School of Lib & Info Science
- Yahoo Groups Librarymedia National Boards Group