SCASL Bylaws March 2012
Function: The Bylaws Committee is tasked with making constitutional revisions to facilitate the proper functioning of the Association and to work with the past president in revising the SCASL Handbook.
Composition: The Bylaws Committee is comprised of a Chairperson and members chosen by the chair.
Chairperson: The Bylaws Chairperson is selected by the SCASL President.
- Facilitates the proper functioning of the association and makes a continuing study of the bylaws from recommendations received from the membership with approval from the Executive Board.
- Presents items that have been approved by the Executive Board to the membership for action.
- Works with immediate Past President in revising SCASL Handbook.
Chair: Martha Taylor, McCants Middle School – firstname.lastname@example.org
2011-12 Committee Members:
Updated: 21 October 2012
SCASL Member Login
Book Award Materials Order Form
SCASL Flickr Photos
- AASL Essential Links
- AASL Lesson Plan Database
- American Association of School Librarians
- American Library Association
- eMedia (formerly ITV)
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Request SCASL Membership Roster
- SCASL 23Things
- SCASL BLOG
- SCASL Bylaws
- SCASL Facebook
- SCASL Flickr
- SCASL Listserv
- SCASL Twitter
- SCASL Wiki
- South Carolina Department of Education
- USC School of Lib & Info Science
- Yahoo Groups Librarymedia National Boards Group