Special Public & Independent Schools
Function: This section shall provide a means for discussion and cooperation among non-public school library media specialists, and shall support the aims and purposes of SCASL.
Composition: The Non-Public/Independent Schools Committee is composed of a Committee Chairperson and members chosen by the chair.
Chairperson: The Non-Public/Independent Schools Committee Chairperson is selected by the SCASL President.
- Encourages non-public school library media specialists to join and be active in SCASL.
- Plans meeting for non-public school members at SCASL conference.
- Represents non-public school members in the Regional Network and on the Executive Board.
- Acts as liaison between non-public school library media specialists and the S.C. State Department of Education.
2011-12 Committee Members:
Chair: Susan Easter, email@example.com
Update: 28 August 2012
SCASL Member Login
Book Award Materials Order Form
SCASL Flickr Photos
- AASL Essential Links
- AASL Lesson Plan Database
- American Association of School Librarians
- American Library Association
- eMedia (formerly ITV)
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Request SCASL Membership Roster
- SCASL 23Things
- SCASL BLOG
- SCASL Bylaws
- SCASL Facebook
- SCASL Flickr
- SCASL Listserv
- SCASL Twitter
- SCASL Wiki
- South Carolina Department of Education
- USC School of Lib & Info Science
- Yahoo Groups Librarymedia National Boards Group