Function: The Editorial Committee is tasked to compile, organize, edit, and compose material, both written and graphic, to be included in a minimum of four newsletters to conform to the Association’s agenda for the year. The official journal of the South Carolina Association of School Librarians is the Media Center Messenger. All issues will be hard copies mailed to members.
Composition: The Editorial Committee is comprised of a Chairperson and members chosen by the chair.
Chairperson: The Editorial Committee Chair is selected by the SCASL President.
Under review at this time.
Chair: Marcia Kalayjian, firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Center Messenger Archives:
Updated: 1 August 2011
SCASL Member Login
Book Award Materials Order Form
SCASL Flickr Photos
- AASL Essential Links
- AASL Lesson Plan Database
- American Association of School Librarians
- American Library Association
- eMedia (formerly ITV)
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- Request SCASL Membership Roster
- SCASL 23Things
- SCASL BLOG
- SCASL Bylaws
- SCASL Facebook
- SCASL Flickr
- SCASL Listserv
- SCASL Twitter
- SCASL Wiki
- South Carolina Department of Education
- USC School of Lib & Info Science
- Yahoo Groups Librarymedia National Boards Group